Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Some Free Time

I have found some free time on my hands so I'd best use this time to update my horrible excuse of a blog. Well, I've pretty much got my notes done ready. I've purposely left out some minor touch-ups to be done just prior to the exams. I find that it helps to get my head in gear for the subject if I start out with some sort of work instead of trying to dive straight in memorising the subject matter. As a matter of fact, there's only one subject that requires a sick amount of memorisation which is Trusts. The rest are all open book and I've kind off prepared for the exam sheets for the rest. Currently preparing for Family Law, and speaking of which, there's something awfully dreary about preparing notes for Family. I'm praying really hard that all the popular areas come out for the exams for ALL the papers. **prays hard. PRAY WITH ME!! :P**

Have been living a very sad lifestyle. No surprise there. It IS exams time. Btw, some random information for you guys. Study week here is called SWOTVAC which is an acronym for Study week With Out Teaching Vacation. Right, back to sad lifestyle. Meal times are erratic and what I eat depends on whether I missed meal time because I tend to nap past dinner time. Sleeping patterns times are after 5am. Last Thursday I didn't sleep till 9am. Woke up at 12pm. Pretty crappy lifestyle indeed. But what to do, gotta work hard to pass your exams. Really thank God for sustaining me thus far and I'm sure He's going to see me through this like usual. The only difference this time is that I want to score. Passing is not an option. For once in a long time, I've decided to work my butt off for an exam. The last time was SPM which paid off quite well.

Okay..random posting ends here.




there's definitely more to life than this, it's just the exam period

No comments: