Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Good Good Night

I know this blog hasn't been updated much. Haven't really thought much of putting anything down lately. But here's something worth putting down; the 2010 OCF Convention Fundraising Dinner, which I must say went extremely well. THANK YOU GOD!! :)

Have been planning the programme and performances for the dinner for about a month now I think and it has all paid off even though we had to cut down the number of people attending.

On another note, Clarice, myself and some friends got together to perform for the dinner at it went reasonably well. I said reasonably because I've got a sore throat. Everyone's been getting sick lately. I'm guessing it's the cold. Winter ma. Anyways, had a friend to beatbox which was pretty darn awesome!! Albeit the sore throat, I could sing reasonably well. Heard the replay from one of my friend's camera. Sounded like I was out of breath and I sang quite softly. Not the best but you've got to do with what you've got. Thank God for helping us keep together.

Top the night off with good food, excellent company and a hilarious comedy performance by Jeremy Bay, it was a good good night. Not to forget about the Singapore army talk. Found out that there are some pretty lethal guys in OCF. NO JOKE! You've got a guy whose trained to shoot planes down. Another is trained in chemical warfare. Put a trigger happy medic, a recon guy and a GI in the mix and you've got yourself a pretty well rounded team. Good thing I'm on good terms with all of them :P

It was good playing in a band again. Twas a good night.


No comments: