Sunday, August 1, 2010

Party

It's been awhile since I've last partied at a club and drank booze like fish drinking water. That's probably the reason why I've got this slight hangover from last night's birthday bash at O Bar. Not to mention I had already boozed up before I came and drank some more once I've got there. With the amount of experience I've got with alcohol, I suspected that I needed a break after 7 glasses (I think), which is poor performance on my part (at least 10 glasses before I start getting a bit crazy). Well good thing for the break if not it'll be another Halloween repeat like last year. Come to think of it, I wasn't boozed up during Halloween last year. Bleh.. anyways, I had a good time with girlfriend and our friends. Not forgetting a big,

Happy Birthday Chik Yoong!!

Next party!!

No comments: