Thursday, May 6, 2010

Back To Normal

Well first off, THANK YOU GOD FOR HELPING CLARICE PULL THROUGH. Also I'd like to give thank all you guys out there who have extended you're get well wishes and to all the doctors to be and the doctor who have been so helpful in giving advice. You all are an awesome bunch. Needless to say, she's doing fine now and things are returning back to normal pretty fast though her voice is still a bit off but other than that it all seems to be business as usual. Poking, making lame jokes, attempting to make lame jokes, talking, smiling, laughing. Funny how I used to find her laughs pretty annoying and sometimes I still do. But I guess you really don't know what you've got till it's gone for awhile. A new found appreciation for her laugh.

A theory of mine is that everytime you get sick, when you recover, you're not the same person anymore than you were before. Well it doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. The experience you go through does change you a little bit. When I said this theory of mine to Clarice, I had her in mind as the person who had changed. But actually, it's not just her that's changed. Yup, I've changed a bit too. Kan I already said I had a new found appreciation. It's a shame how she has to fall super sickly for me to realise and appreciate her a little bit better. Perhaps the take home message for me from all this is that to really value the little things in life which I take for granted, often overlooked. Gonna have to definitely change that. Anyways, the bottom line: it's good to have you back. Love you loads.


No comments: