Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's That Time of the Month Again!!

NO, it has absolutely nothing to do with the bio-workings of girls.

What it HAS got to do is with this one girl, a very special girl. Someone whom I have promised to try to my very best, to love and care for. Someone whom I'd want to go out for lunch with. Someone whom I'd want to walk aimlessly around malls with. Someone whom I'd like to go see movies with. I think you've got the idea :)

Just a little fyi, that's what I told her when I first asked her to be that my girlfriend. The opening lines if you may call it that. Hahaha... Well Clarice Chan, it's been exactly 14 months now and I've had no regrets choosing you and it is my wish to keep you right next to me :) We've had our ups and downs but it has only resulted in me appreciating you and loving you more.

Better not be writing too long or this blog will fall into a love mush pit :P

Happy 14th months dear!!
I love you!!
xoxo.

No comments: