Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Week 1

Summer school is over and now I have the next best thing, MY FINAL YEAR!! Well, I have a really good feeling this year and for this semester. I feel that I've finally gotten the drift of things here and am looking forward to the semester. Perhaps this uplifting of spirit is an overflow from the summer course, which I think I did well.

The only thing I have to look out for is Evidence, which requires a lot of work. I've already had tutorials in the first week and usually tutorials don't even start till week 3! OMG!! Well, it's a good head start. The timetable this semester is pretty nicely spread out with a nice break on Wednesday. Not too taxing and leaves ample time to read up for Evidence.

It's just two days into the semester and I will probably find myself posting how I hate the semester soon. Lol. Ah well... Godspeed to everyone.

No comments: