Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 1

Day 1 of class was a complete "OH MY GOD!! THIS IS REALLY THE DEEP END!!" ... or some sort of end cause I'm feeling like it's the end already :(

Prof Ken Mackie (Corps Law) is driving me nuts with his em... recent and most annoying tragic disability. He speaks from a machine through his throat and his constant clearing of his throat through the mic makes me feel uncomfortable for him! And there's Prof Gino (Law of Trusts), the raving word maniac. My hand writing is going to end up chicken scratching at this rate. Generally a paper kind off person but am seriously considering bringing in the laptop to type the notes considering the circumstances. 

On a different note, the computer lab computers hate me. No access till we were just about to leave for lunch (kena jb-ed by the comp.bleh..) Stupid iMacs. I'm a Mac user too. Went to check the mail for my debit master card and what do you know? I got jb-ed again. Out of the 4 of us who went to check, I was the only one that didn't get the card. And I applied earlier than two of them to boot. 

Well for now I've got this to keep me company:


Oh, did I mention I already have a 2k-3k Corps Law assignment assigned for us?

Yes, triple jb. Bleh...

No comments: