Thursday, February 25, 2010

Laundry

There's something about laundry in the morning. Now you've got to work with me here with the imagination a little. Picture your laundry when it's just out off the dryer. You get this clean, fresh smell the moment you open the door of the dryer. You take a sniff at your warm clothes, and it just makes your eyes close. Kind off like smelling freshly baked bread or cookies that make you go "mmm". (I know the rest of you people do that too so don't call me weird!!) Okay.. so it MAY just be me that has this weird sensation but you've got to at least try it one day.

Speaking of laundry, while I was having my "laundry moment", I made a new friend. It's pretty interesting that she doesn't really know where she's from. I know you can be super mixed and banana-ed and all but you've got to at least know where you're roots are. Well the low down was that she was born in Selangor, brought up in Singapore, but goes back to Penang. Didn't really ask what she meant by "go back". I think it means CNY or something to that effect. In this case, since she WAS brought up in Singapore, then she's Singaporean. Should probably tell her that when I see her again.

It's been a good start of the day.

No comments: