Friday, April 30, 2010

Laser Tag + Steak

Laser tag + steak = upset tummy.

Yes, I was asking myself who was the smart alec who suggested laser tag after having a huge portion of rump steak for dinner. The operative word here being 'was' because as soon as I asked the question, the answer came to me, I was the smart alec. Yes, so I kind off brought a potential indigestion on myself. The bathroom's nearby. Nothing to worry about. Anyways, I've heard so much about the steak and finally I had the chance to try it and I'm not impressed. I could have cooked that. Just needed to buy a big enough steak and pan fry it. Well, I'm not going back there for steak. Maybe for the chicken parma though. Someone from CG ordered it and it looked absolutely delish.

Laser tag was a pretty ok. Wanted to have the Singaporeans on one team and have the Malaysians on another. Well, the Singaporeans all said that it wouldn't be fair because they have less people on their team. Welcome to reality guys. Okay.. so being a bit mean there. I'm sorry but like making jokes about Singaporeans because I know they do the same to us. Or maybe because I'm just racist. But it's all just friendly jokes really. Besides, we're all Christian. If you don't know, that's supposed to be a joke. It's okay if you don't get it. Go watch Borat.

I'm now stuck in my room writing this post with an upset tummy and it's all my fault. But heck, it was worth it kicking ass in laser tag. Heheh.. BOOYAH!

No comments: