Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lint

I hate lint on my shirts. I hate those minute strands of fabric that sticks to your clothes like moths smothered in glue to a lamp. They just don't want to get off you. This is particularly the case when I wear black shirts which so happens to be the preferred colour for my clothing. Yes, brack black is a very versatile colour. However, with all the pros it carries, one of the biggest cons is that you can see lint the moment it lands on the shirt!!

Maybe it's because I'm a little vain but I really don't feel comfortable with a shirt full of lint. I don't want to walk around with an unclean shirt. I think of lint as dirt. What do you do when you get dirt on your shirt? Yes, you wipe it off. You wouldn't to wear a dirty shirt in public now would you? I didn't think so.

So to settle this little setback with clothing, I have bought a lint roller (why didn't I get one sooner). It's super uber effective that it not only rolls off the lint, but also the fabric of the shirt!! So now my shirt has a fur like feel to it. Well it's not that bad and you can't really tell anyways. Well, here's to lint free shirts


God bless the guy who invented lint rollers. Amen.

No comments: