Monday, March 29, 2010

Self Discovery

This past week has been a journey of discovery for me. I have discovered that:

1) I can write 1000 words, reference and research material in one night.

2) I can get through the day with just over 3 hours of sleep.

3) I become very forgetful when I have only 3 hours of sleep (duh..no surprise there).

4) I need to read things more carefully.

5) I need to be very well informed.

6) Energy drinks don't really work on me.

7) I can't seem to fight procrastination. Yes, very sad.


It's assignments like Corporations Law that drives you to embark on journeys of self discovery. Well that's if you've procrastinated fora whole month and only started doing your assignment with 3 days left till the due date!!

I wouldn't say I didn't do any work for that entire month. I did a basic research on the company and a rough idea of the answers. I doubt that anyone could have crunched up 1000 words in a night from scratch. It will be a brave student to do that, and I take of my hat to you if you've done so.

I did say I needed to be very well informed. It so happens that I had no idea that the assignment carried a whopping 40% of the total marks for Corps(e) Law. To make it look worse, a friend of mine told me that it was worth the 40% and he's:

a) not in my class
b) not studying law
c) not even studying in the uni, and
d) I only see him once a week!!

Yes, I have left my brain on the shelf. But the bright side of it is that the assignment due date is today and I have handed it in. This journey ends here and a new one begins...
FAMILY LAW SEMINAR PAPER!!!

No comments: