Monday, March 8, 2010

Procrastilazination

There's something really easy going, laid back, almost peaceful, about listening to rock music with raindrops hanging by the window and the rain softly pelting the grass outside. The lighting in my room isn't helping with the mood either. The general idea for today was to start working on my Corps tute but it isn't really working for me now. Tried working on it last night but was kind off spent. I feel like it's going to be a really slow afternoon today, which is a good thing I suppose. Will probably need all the time I can get.

It's funny how I know I've got to prepare for tomorrow's tute but I just don't sense the urgency in doing it. Some call it lazy, to some, it's known as procrastination. Well, I don't really know what to call it. I didn't procrastinate because I actually attempted to do it but didn't continue on with it for a long time. Maybe it's a little bit of both. Having trouble coming up with a word now. I think it's going to be a pretty mundane routine this semester. I told myself that I would not get really involved in any activities this semester albeit OCF and fencing. Passing this semester is definitely of utmost importance.

The key here is definitely time management. And being the kind off guy I am, easy-going and laid back, I generally take my time at everything and leave most of the work at the end. It doesn't sound too hard to just come back from class and sit down and spend 2 hours reading up on what has been taught in class. It's still a wonder how come I haven't really gotten the hang of it after 20 years. But there has been improvement la. I can't be that hopeless you know. Well, we must perfect what must be perfected and time management is obviously something I need to perfect. Okay, so some of you people reading this must be thinking get your ass off the comp and start getting to it!!I suppose I should. Oh, I think I've failed to mention that I'M ABSOLUTELY INTIMIDATED BY THICK TEXT BOOKS!! Yes, I'm a law student. Correction, I'm a lost law student.

No comments: